WHY TOUR WITH S & S TRIKE and HARLEY TOURS
- Trikes are comfortable, stable and comes with friendly tour guide
- Safety Certified (each trike must pass a roadworthy inspection every 6 months, which insures the highest safety for you)
- Feel it, smell it, touch it. The best tour experience by far as you feel it!
- Freedom. Nothing like the wind going over your shoulders.
- All ages welcome except for kids under 4 and disabilities catered for.
- Get up close to places you normally wouldn't. Grubs Tours gets access to private locations other wise not accessible.
- Offer a more culturally appropriate experience.
S & S PORT DOUGLAS TRIKE AND HARLEY TOURS
Locally owned S & S Personalised Trike Tours - a unique way to see the area. With 2 Trikes itís unique way to see the area with family or friends. Scenic tours around Port Douglas, see the awesome views from Flag Staff Hill , 4 Mile Beach or Saint Crispin Station. What about a cruise through stunning Mowbray Valley and Spring Creek.
Local cultural knowledge
Itís your adventure you decide.
There is only one way to truly experience traveling the Cook Highway from Cairns to Port Douglas, and that's with S & S Personalised Trike Tours. Watch Gourmet Getaways video below.
AS SEEN ON CHANNEL 9 GETAWAY PROGRAM BELOW
Shaun does Cairns airport pick ups and drop offs, with the handy trailer your luggage can travel with you too. S & S has two 2 seater Trikes but can also look after large groups with a combination of Trikes and Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Shaun has compiled packages for you to choose from or you can make up your own. Packages include tours to great destinations like High Falls Farm exotic fruit farm and restaurant, a pamper package up in the hills, feel the ocean breeze on a cruise to Ellis Beach... Check out the views from the top of the Rex Range... See the Daintree or your choice of destination... Short or long trips... From 30 minutes to a full day!
Arrive in style at parties, anniversaries or weddings with a Celebrant for Bike Enthusiasts...
This is a must do trip even if it is just to talk to Grub and Brad, we had 2 adults and 2 children who were made to feel most welcome.
We saw some amazing scenery and learnt quite a few facts from Grub and also some that weren't so factual. We would highly recommend this trip.!!
This was our first time experiencing a tour like this and so glad we did.
There is nothing like traveling at 100km per hour with the wind in your face, a truly exhilarating experience and certainly one we will be talking about for a long time to come! Grub is a wonderful person, who has a terrific sense of humour and made us feel so at ease.
We had a lot of fun and will definitely book for another trip when we return to Port Douglas in the future. I highly recommend booking one of these Trike Tours.